- Patient participation groups are developed as a way to extend patient involvement
- A format that encourages people to engage with the NHS at the same time as engaging in their own health care
- Can provide practical support for the practice
- Can contribute to the continuous improvement of services
What can you do to help?
- Provide services/facilities in the surgery i.e. Resource library/Health promotion information
- Help with patient surveys and discuss results
- Contribute to service development and decision making
Note: This is for change and improvement and not a forum for individual complaints.
If you are interested please put in writing your comments and suggestions along with name and address for the attention of Joanne Woods Practice Manager. Alternatively please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.