- Are you socially isolated or looking to find groups within your community?
- Are you experiencing housing issues?
- Would you like to find work or education?
- Are you experiencing financial issues?
- Are you ready to be empowered to make a change to your own life?
- Would you like to be linked to services which can improve your social, emotional and mental wellbeing?
If you are over the age of 16 and are registered with a GP in Leeds, Linking Leeds can enable and empower you to make a change. A wellbeing coordinator will support you to explore the different areas of your life and create an action plan. Once your goals are set, we can link you to other professional organisations, community groups and one to one services/activities to help you achieve your goals working with you for up to 12 weeks.
How to be introduced:
If you think you would benefit from this service or have any questions, please ask your GP, healthcare professional or the reception team to book you an appointment. Alternatively, you can introduce yourself to the service by calling 0113 336 7612 (Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm, Fri 9am-4.30pm).