Extended Opening Hours
Our practice will:
– Continue to provide patient care 7.30 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday, and so providing extra half an hour every morning.
– Provide additional appointments through the hub.
– After discussions between the 5 practices in our locality, Priory View has nominated our hub for weekend and bank holidays opening.
– Only clinical staff at the treatment centre will have access to your full medical records and will maintain confidentiality at all times.
The hub is open Mon – Fri 07.00 – 08.00, Saturday morning 08.00 – 14.00 and Sunday morning 08.00 – 12.00 covering patients from Priory View, Thornton Medical Centre, Armley Medical Centre. Hawthorn Surgery and Whitehall Surgery. You only need to dial the surgery number and you may not see your usual GP.
You will then attend Priory View Medical Centre (See how to get there) during these extended hours.
The treatment centre will be staffed by a mix of admin and clinical staff from all 5 surgeries with any additions required.
The treatment centre will provide the same standards of care to patients irrespective of which surgery they are registered to.
Non-urgent advice: Out of Hours
There are different options:
– Call to NHS 111. They are free from both landlines and mobile phones. It is fast, easy and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This service is there for when you need medical help fast and it will not wait until the surgery is open, but it is not an emergency.
– 999 Call for immediate and life-threatening emergencies
– The Hub. The 5 practices in Leeds LS12 collaborate to open extended hours for routine care in one of the surgeries: Priory View Medical Centre.
– Out-of-hours services. They run Monday to Friday from 6.00pm at night until 8.00am in the morning, as well as at weekends, bank holidays and on staff training days. When you ring the surgery and it is closed, the call is diverted to Local Care Direct.