Non-urgent advice: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The NHS is well prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases and has put in place measures to ensure the safety of all patients and NHS staff while also ensuring services are available to the public as normal.
We have various e-consultation forms available. Medication reviews, sick note requests and other issues can be sorted simply filling the appropriate forms. We will process them and get back to you.Start now
Out of Hours and Emergencies
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
Latest News from
Oxford AstraZeneca – update12th April 2021
New guidance has been issued for the use of the Oxford AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine. This follows further reviews by the […]
COVID Update:17th March 2021
We have now vaccinated over 3000 patients.
Repeat Prescriptions11th March 2021
Due to CQC regulations from Monday 19th April 2021 prescriptions will no longer be taken via telephone. Please contact the […]
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- use online forms to communicate with the practice
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals